Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Humorous Speech and Evaluation Contest - 25 July 2005


Dear fellow toastmasters,

Ho! Ho! Ho! It is that time of the year again. T'is the season of laughter. There will be no normal meeting on the 25/07/05. Instead the club is organising the Humorous Speech and Evaluation Contest 2005 - 2006 (club level). May I present myself as the Humorous Speech Contest Chairman while our VPE, Gwendolyn is the Evaluation Contest Chairman. I am officially inviting every member who is eligible to participate either in the Humorous Speech or Evaluation Contest.

The slots for the Humorous Speech Contest are being taken up like hot cakes. Thumbs up for the six (6) contestants who gladly nodded their heads and raised their hands during the meeting. They are Alfred Koh, Duncan Tan, Hor Kam Peng, Kanniaseelan, Lim Hin Chong and Ng Cheong Boon. Do not worry, my dear friends, for I still have available slots for the Humorous Speech Contest. So click on your mouse and reply to this e-mail, FAST.

Good night or should I say good morning. Chao!

Soo Pon
Humorous Speech Contest Chairman

No comments: